I really enjoy writing, and I want to get better at it. So, here’s my goal:
I want to write one article per week for the next year.
Here are the rules:
- Articles have to be at least 200 words.
- Articles have to be coherent thoughts. It doesn’t count to just describe what is happening in the front yard or write an extended public journal entry.
- Some events may be of enough public interest and relevance to warrant an article, but that will likely be rare.
- Articles should be posted on Friday mornings.
- Writing more than one article in a week is acceptable, but I still have to write another one the next week.
- Having a backlog of unpublished articles is acceptable.
- Writing an article for another blog still counts, but I will link to it from here.
- This post does not count as an article.
Here we go.